High Resolution Inkjet Printer
According to recent research, multifunctional printers are getting much popular among people.
High Resolution Inkjet Printer are those printers that are capable scanning, copying, and faxing, but not expensive. Therefore, they are deserved to have.
Below are some of best high resolution inkjet printer for you, which I hope help you out!
Best High Resolution Inkjet Printer in the World
Advanced Wireless Photo Printer Featuring Auto Duplex Printing, CD/DVD Printing and Dual Paper Cassettes
- “Very good printer.” – Leo M Anger
- “This printer was easy to set up on our wireless network.” – Gene Kohlenberg
- “Instead it has two trays, one for regular paper and one for photo paper.” – Cheryl Bayma
Professional Wireless Photo Printer with 10-ink pigment based system with Chroma Optimizer
- “Print quality is far superior to the previous inkjet printer, a Canon Pixma Pro 9000.” – Robert D. Harmon
- “The images, both color and black and white, printed with professional appearing results.” – L. T. Beasimer
- “It was easy to set up and connect to my network.” – Don Walton Jr.
The ultimate 13×19 printer to meet the expectations of pro photographers
- “Rich blacks, even grey tones, even color gradations with no banding, fine details, everything I’ve thrown at this printer it has done well!” – But I’m feeling much better no…
- “It is a great complement to a DSLR camera for a digital photography professional or a hobbyist like me.” – Big Al
- “I highly recommend this printer if you are looking for some professional type things to print…” – LOVE2READ
The HP Deskjet 6940 Color Printer is the new wired ethernet printer with breakthrough speed, professional print quality and direct photo photo printing.
- “Print quality is very good.” – D Evenson
- “He never included the software for installation so that I could try it on other computers.” – Mary Beth Neiman
- “Its very annoying to not only waste ink, but half a packet of paper and precious time trying to print off an assignment.” – Bojangles42
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Inkjet Printer (1855B022AA)
- “I would not use the unit as my main every day printer, I think you need to spend a little more money and get a better unit.” – Stephen D. Feist
- “The ink is cheap though but you don’t get a whole lot in each cartridge.” – HaroldC3P0
- “Quite fast and excellent quality for black and white and color photos.” – Thomas A. Juhl
The MFC-J280w is a compact and easy-to-use All-in-One that allows you to print, copy, scan and fax. Its stylish design with patterned lid will complete your modern office.
- “Comes with a nice iPhone app that really helps sometimes!” – I call them as I see em.
- “Great quality prints, copies, document scans and faxes.” – James H. Eckerman
- “At present, the additional tray is out of stock but will definitely order once it’s restocked.” – Doug W
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner:
Black: Up to 9.2 ipm; Color: Up to 5.0 ipm
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
•Energy Star certified
CL-24XL and PG-240XL Black Ink Cartridges, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridge
Additional Specifications•Built-in Wireless LAN (802.
- “I had no trouble setting it up, and have been able to print without difficulty from all the computers in the house.” – Karl Lagodzki
- “If I cannot get the wifi to work, there is no point in keeping this wifi and Apple airplay enabled printer that requires I be connected to the computer via USB to use.” – Amy L. Buckley
- “Great all in one printer scanner and copier…was a day or two late but that was only because of the weekend.” – JackTheRipper
HP DeskJet 5650 Color Inkjet Printer
- “This printer is fast, does great quality prints and is pretty quiet.” – Lynn B.
- “No booklet or instructions 2) Printer drivers would not install on XP Home Edition.” – J. Michael
- “I’m no computer novice, and I’ve never had drivers give me a problem like this.” – K. Needels
HP DeskJet 5150 Color Printer
- “Overall, I’m very happy with this printer.” – Dana J. Smith
- “It has excellent print quality and good speed.” – Margaret A. Bogie
- “Anyway, after this frustrating experience, I returned the HP 5150 and purchased the Canon i860 printer.” – TacoGuy
Includes: black ink cartridge, tri-color ink cartridge, HP Photo Printing software, power cord, power supply, & more. hp Q8963A DeskJet 6540 Color Printer – This inexpensive color inkjet printer is perfect for both basic office printing, and high resolution photos! With a maximum resolution of 4800 dpi, an optional photo ink cartridge, and premium paper, you can reproduce photographs in a variety of sizes that rival the quality you’ll receive from a 1-hour photomat! Another great feature is the front USB port.
- “This is a good quality printer.” – B. Thomas
- “Without this plastic piece – the spring can not hold the cartridge in the correct position and the printer won’t work.” – El Guajiro
- “The black cartridge status light keeps blinking indicating a problem with the cartridge – which was new.” – A. H. Naylor
Please Bookmark & Share This Page
Please share this high resolution inkjet printer page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.