Best All in One Inkjet Wireless Printer
Are you dreaming an inkjet printer with printing, scanning and faxing function? All In One Inkjet Wireless Printer are those efficient printers. How cool it is to have all work done by one printer!
Here are the best all in one inkjet wireless printer with varying features so however picky you are, you’ll find a good choice here.
Enjoy your happy time!
Best budget All in One Inkjet Wireless Printer
You never thought using an inkjet all-in-one could be this easy! It’s simple to connect the MFC-J870DW using wireless setup assistant or to your wired Ethernet network.
- “Easy to set up, wireless works great and I can print from my Iphone of PC with no issue at all.” – Scott Olson
- “I am impressed very IMPRESSED so far so Good my printer is on my desk and works great!” – Mike
- “I like that I can replace any color ink that is low rather than the ink being together in 2 cartridges.” – Paula Weinkauf
Small size without compromise. Print, copy, scan and more get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression HomeXP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution1.
- “Epson XP410 This printer was very easy to set up and the print quality is great.” – Deborah Colclasure
- “It prints quickly and is easy enough to set up, including connecting to an existing wireless network.” – Anonymous
- “You can set up without a USB cable — providing you have a wireless network.” – Matthew Coenen
- “This is really broken and based on feedback in the forums, HP doesn’t intend to fix the problem.” – Brian Hammerhead
- “Works great with super fast printing and excellent quality.” – Joseph Browne
- “Here’s the problem: I have envelopes in tray 1, plain paper in tray 2.” – M. Haynes
Go big with professional prints up to 13 x 19 and scans up to 11 x 17. The WorkForce WF-7510 is the affordable wide-format all-in-one that features the World’s Fastest print speeds in its class.
- “The color print quality is VERY good and it is fast.” – skrishna
- “Easy to connect with the wifi and it can scan and print wirelessly.” – Tattfoo
- “You can print many sizes of paper without attachments and they all fit in the tray.” – Sam Archer
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner:
Black: Up to 9.2 ipm; Color: Up to 5.0 ipm
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
•Energy Star certified
CL-24XL and PG-240XL Black Ink Cartridges, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridge
Additional Specifications•Built-in Wireless LAN (802.
- “I had no trouble setting it up, and have been able to print without difficulty from all the computers in the house.” – Karl Lagodzki
- “If I cannot get the wifi to work, there is no point in keeping this wifi and Apple airplay enabled printer that requires I be connected to the computer via USB to use.” – Amy L. Buckley
- “Great all in one printer scanner and copier…was a day or two late but that was only because of the weekend.” – JackTheRipper
Print professional color business materials up to 13 x 19 and for the lowest cost per page vs. in-class, wide-format inkjet all-in-ones with the HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One, which delivers maximum prints speeds of 33 pages per minute black and 32 ppm color.
- “The printer is loud and take a long time to warm up to print.” – Serenity4u78
- “I will not willingly buy another HP printer again.” – Mrs_beeks
- “Reposition the paper in the tray, and it may then print or jam up on you.” – A. Taylor
Get easy, affordable photo and everyday printing with the HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One. This inkjet printer has an intuitive 3.45 color TouchSmart screen that lets you print documents and lab-quality photos, make copies and scan photos-all without turning on your PC.
- “Do not waste your money or time on this garbage.” – sls
- “When I power HP printer off, it acts like its shutting down for about 30 minutes or more, then I have to unplug it to get it to turn off.” – janna wahlen
- “The HP Photosmart B210e is literally the worst printer I have ever owned.” – Thomas B. Mazzullo
Go big with professional prints up to 13 x 19 and scans up to 11 x 17. The WorkForce WF-7520 is the affordable wide-format all-in-one that features the World’s Fastest print speeds in its class.
- “Print quality is very good.” – Bechara Boury
- “This printer was easy to set-up with a wireless network and it came with simple directions.” – lore
- “We very soon discovered that automatic duplexing works ONLY with letter size and A4 paper, and no other sizes.” – P.A.T.
Easy to use 3.5″ touchscreen interface, incredible photo resolution and new Cloud link printing options
- “The photos printed on this inkjet are very high quality.” – JCC
- “Connecting to my wireless router was super easy as well.” – K. Groh
- “The design is sleek and white so it fits in next to other gadgets in my home without looking too out of place.” – Timothy Lovett
This all-in-one printer features wireless networking for a simple setup and a 20-page automatic document feeder for easily faxing, scanning and copying.
- “I would recommend this product to anyone who would like a fast printing machine!” – Aleksey
- “Setting up the wireless on the printer given the one button setup option provided by both my router and this printer were available, was very easy.” – Richard S. Pasma
- “I have already thrown away enough money on this piece.” – needagoodprinter
Thanks For Stopping By!
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.